Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jean FX <xo...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/03 18:07:22 UTC

Maximum recommended number of ThreadGroups?

Hello,

I am using jmeter for functional testing and putting each functional test
in a separate threadgroup.

My testplan is growing big and I am wondering if it is reasonable to have
say 200 threadgroups or 1000 threadgroups in a single test plan?

Thanks in advance,
Jean

Re: Maximum recommended number of ThreadGroups?

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.
***Correction:
And by forum, I meant folder. Apologies!

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean FX <xo...@gmail.com>.
I meant

Posted by Jean FX <xo...@gmail.com>.