Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Chris Haddad <ha...@apache.org> on 2003/04/08 18:53:03 UTC

bug 18674: request for review

Team -

Although i logged this bug as normal priority, it seems to be
major issue that a public API method is never getting called.  The impact
could be that resources are not properly closed or finalized.

I'd like to get it resolved before 1.1. goes out the door but need a bit
of clarification on the correct fix.

Should Handler.cleanup() be called from the cleanup method of AxisEngine,
or from some other place?

/Chris

Re: branch or open season?

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Chris Haddad wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> i'm looking at making a few non-critical bug fixes over the next few
> days/weeks.  specifically, the bugs i recently filed and 18854 filed
> today.
>
> are we looking at branching the code? or is it still open
> season to check fixes into main ;)

Branch. I keep hoping we can ship so there is no need to branch *till*
Axis1.1 ships, but as more pent up changes pent up, the pressure to
branch increases.

-steve

branch or open season?