Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/12/03 15:49:29 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-beta-1

This vote passes with 7 +1 (4 binding) votes and no other votes.

carlos*, jvanzyl*, jdillon, mtalevi, fgiustina*, vsiveton*, dkulp

(*) denotes binding votes.

I'l proceed with the releasing the artifacts to central now.

Thanks!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: More feedback from Continuum? was: [RESULT][VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-beta-1

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
This exists in continuum 1.1 (we have just to upgrade).

--
Olivier

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-beta-1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
OK.  I'll do a 1.0-beta-2 now.

Dan

On Tuesday 04 December 2007, olivier lamy wrote:
> Hi,
> I confirm binaries doesn't work.
>
> MRRESOURCES-29
>
> --
> Olivier
>
> 2007/12/4, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>:
> > On Monday 03 December 2007, olivier lamy wrote:
> > > I have compilation failure with jdk1.4 :
> > >
> > > getResources(java.lang.String) in java.lang.ClassLoader;
> > > overridden method is final
> > >
> > > This method was final with 1.4.
> >
> > Egads....   Ick.... Sometimes Sun can be quite annoying.
> >
> > Does anyone know if the released binaries work on 1.4 or not?   If
> > not, I'll need to do a 1.0-beta-2 real quick.
> >
> > Dan
> >
> > > --
> > > Olivier

> > --
> > J. Daniel Kulp
> > Principal Engineer
> > IONA
> > P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
> > daniel.kulp@iona.com
> > http://www.dankulp.com/blog

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
daniel.kulp@iona.com
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-beta-1

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] maven-remote-resources-plugin 1.0-beta-1

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.