Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> on 2007/02/11 21:08:37 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-1296 : contribution of javax.naming.ldap classes

+1 from richard, paulex, geir, mikhail, stepan, alexey, nathan,
alexei, tim

with the caveat that we aren't accepting external dependencies with
this contribution as exemplified by dep/ and src/main/doctools/ and
doc/clover/ (re tim's vote)

no other votes

happy ldapping

geir