Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Nicholson, Robert ." <RN...@usoe.k12.ut.us> on 2001/08/20 20:10:23 UTC

Help configuring tomcat 3.2.3 with Windows 2000 & IIS 5

Hi,
I have followed the instalation instructions to the letter, but when I try
to run startup.bat, I get an exception.  The text for the exception, (or as
much as I could put in ) is as follows:

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigureationError:
com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserFactoryImpl
	at
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java:84)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.readXml(XmlMapper.java:210)
	at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:187)
	at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:235)

Any ideas what could be wrong??

	-- Robert Nicholson
	-- IT Programmer/Analyst
	-- Utah State Office of Education