Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2013/07/19 19:01:04 UTC

[VOTE] Retire maven-idea-plugin

Hi

It has been almost five years since I made the last release of
maven-idea-plugin. The features in IDEA to integrate Maven has been greatly
improved since then, making our own plugin obsolete. I therefor propose
that we retire maven-idea-plugin.

If this vote is successful I will make one final release of the plugin,
making it clear on the plugin site that it has been retired. After that the
source code will be moved into the "retired" area in Subversion.

This is AFAIK the first vote to follow our process for retiring a plugin.
For those interested, the process  is described here:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/retirement-plan-plugins.html

[ ] +1 Yes, it's about time
[ ] -1 No, because...

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Retire maven-idea-plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Retire maven-idea-plugin

Posted by Lennart Jörelid <le...@gmail.com>.
+1

// vänlig hälsning,
// [sw: "best regards"],
//
// Lennart Jörelid

[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire maven-idea-plugin

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Arnaud Héritier, Robert Scholte, Stéphane Nicoll, Ralph
Goers, Stephen Connolly, Olivier Lamy, Kristian Rosenvold, Wayne Fay,
Brett Porter, Dennis Lundberg
+1 (non binding): Lennart Jörelid, Anders Hammar, Baptiste Mathus, Chris Graham

I will continue with the steps required to retire this plugin.

Posted by Stéphane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.