Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by me...@cs.man.ac.uk on 2008/07/13 15:45:07 UTC

Update - Management Client

Hi,

I have uploaded a package on the JIRA-955. This package attachment
contains:

1. Java Management Client source code classes - that sends the management
request messages to the C++ Qpid broker and receives the management
response messages (more precisely schema for the package and classes known
to broker)

2. A README.txt file about how/where to download, install and run the
required component and this management Client.

Please let me know, if you want me to make some required changes.

I will upload a documentation about this and about the further work very
soon as I am presently working on it.

If anybody knows how to translate these schemas, fetched from the broker,
into JMX objects, please do let me know. It will be a big helping hand for
me.

Thanks.

BR,
Rahul