Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Matt Steele <or...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/05 00:50:15 UTC

Would like to submit PR, unable to figure out JIRA

Hi folks, I'd like to contribute a change to cordova-lib but am a little
confused by the contribution guidelines.

In particular, I'd like to create a ticket in JIRA, but I can't quite seem
to figure out how. I haven't used JIRA before, but I assumed I could create
an issue using the blue "Create" button, but that seems to be a dead end (I
can create a Service Desk request, but I don't think that's the same thing?)

I also need to still sign the ICLA, but I'll do that soon.

Anyhow, my PR should be simple and available here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/211

Could someone point me in the right direction to get started creating an
issue, so I can finish the workflow? Thanks!

Re: Would like to submit PR, unable to figure out JIRA

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Thanks Matt!

Not sure what's going on with JIRA, but I created an issue for it:

ICLA's are required only for big changes (though still a nice thing to have
on file). I'll go ahead and merge.