Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com> on 2007/04/01 06:27:24 UTC

Question about axis2 xmlbeans data binding

Using wsdl2java -d xmlbeans option, and building the generated code
(using ant) creates two jar
files :
- <web-service-name>-test-client.jar and
- XBeans-packaged.jar

My question is :

- When you build a client application using the xmlbeans based stubs, I
can see that
  the <web-service-name>-test-client.jar should be in the classpath. But
I don't know what to do
  with the XBeans-packaged.jar.
  Is it supposed to be in the classpath too ? Do I need to do anything
else in order to be able to
  compile my client using xmlbeans based stubs ?

Re: Question about axis2 xmlbeans data binding

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
HI,
The XMLBeans-packaged.jar actually contains the .xsb files (custom
file format required by XMLBeans) and some class files. So you would
need the Xbeans-packaged jar to be in the classpath to run your client
(you would not need this for compilation though).

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu