Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jason Dillon <Ja...@paybytouch.com> on 2006/04/05 03:57:24 UTC

Clustered message store?

Does this exist yet?  This page "http://activemq.org/Replicated
+Message+Store" suggests that it should have been available sometime
near Q4 2005.  The linked issue (AMQ-71) does not suggest that it
exists, nor does it say anything about its status.

So, i'm curious what is up with this feature.  Anyone know?

Thanks,

--jason
This email and any attachment(s) thereto, are intended for the use of
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and or
confidential information under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachment(s)
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender at 415-281-2200 or via return e-mail at
postmaster@paybytouch.com and permanently delete the original copy and
any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. Thank you for your
cooperation.

Re: Clustered message store?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/5/06, Jason Dillon <Ja...@paybytouch.com> wrote:
> Aight, this is kinda what I expected... but the online docs do not make this clear.

Yeah, unfortunately those docs were a tad stale - I've just given them
a little spring clean...

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Replicated+Message+Store
--

James
-------

RE: Clustered message store?

Posted by Jason Dillon <Ja...@paybytouch.com>.
Aight, this is kinda what I expected... but the online docs do not make this clear.

Thanks James,

--jason

which creates a replica of the message store on another node (a slave
broker). Its just the start; I expect us to improve the replication
ability over time.

--

James
-------