Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/26 12:15:22 UTC

can I find when My certificate will expire

I created certificates for security , and donot remember when they would
expire , is it possible to find using the keystore file when it would
expire?

Re: can I find when My certificate will expire

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 27 May 2010 9:59:10 am fachhoch wrote:
> Actually I just have   a keystore not a certificate.
> I have the server keystore and imported client public keystore into server
> keystore.Will I  have issues with expiration ?

I think keytool can still help:

keytool -list -v -keystore mykeystore

or similar would print the valid dates on the certs.   I think.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: can I find when My certificate will expire

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.