Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Pierre-Mikael Legris <pl...@fbwww.epfl.ch> on 2001/01/21 12:05:25 UTC

Configuration out of httpd.conf.

What do you think of having all the configuration for mod_dtcl out of
httpd.conf?

The number of options will be growing...
With the file upload etc...

Plus the config file would be in tcl ..

Perki

This mail sent through IMP: imap.epfl.ch

Re: Configuration out of httpd.conf.

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@apache.org>.
Pierre-Mikael Legris <pl...@fbwww.epfl.ch> writes:

> What do you think of having all the configuration for mod_dtcl out of
> httpd.conf?

Apache has passed to having all the config stuff in one file.

> The number of options will be growing...
> With the file upload etc...
>
> Plus the config file would be in tcl ..

Hrmm... I don't have strong opinions one way or the other.  The
mythical mod_tcl will let you include Tcl in your http.conf (I have
that part working, if little else:-)

--
David N. Welton
     Personal:           http://www.efn.org/~davidw/