Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jorge Cardenas <je...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/11 18:28:05 UTC

Another cvs error...(urgent help)

Thanks for the solution of cvs. No longer I have compilation errors, but in
the attribute error of tag CVS I create a file log and it registers the
following thing to me:

cvs checkout: Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password
cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server xxx.xxx.xx.x rejected
access to /usr/local/cvsroot for user jcardenas

these are the lines that I have in the build.xml:

<target name="tocvs" depends ="war">
          <cvspass
cvsroot=":pserver:jcardenas@xxx.xxx.xx.x:/usr/local/cvsroot"
                      password="kikealfonso"
                         passfile="d:\Temp\.cvspass"
   	/>

            <echo message="cvspass ok" />

     	<cvs cvsRoot=":pserver:jcardenas@xxx.xxx.xx.x:/usr/local/cvsroot"
   	     command="checkout Proyecto" dest="d:\Temp\Cvs"
   	     error="d:\Temp\error.txt"   output="d:\Temp\output.txt"
                passfile="d:\Temp\.cvspass"
   />
</target>

I already have in path cvs.exe, can cvs correctly works between winnt and
linux?
is needed an attribute but for the connection?
are needed permissions in NT or Linux?

Thanks Jorge