Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Mete Kural <me...@touchtonecorp.com> on 2004/03/03 09:53:33 UTC

Re: JSR-168 port of phpBB Forums, anyone interested?

Yes, JForums is really another Java port of phpBB. Thank you very much for the link :-)

Would anybody be interested in porting JForums to a JSR-168 portlet application?

-Mete

From: "Geoffrey" <jc...@hotmail.com>
Date:  Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:23:47 +0100

Posted by Jeff Linwood <je...@greenninja.com>.
That forum software looks pretty good!  I was planning to port YAZD to
JSR-168, but I will also look at the source code for JForum to see which
makes for an easier port.

Jeff