Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Edouard Lemaistre <ed...@enovea.net> on 2014/04/15 13:06:49 UTC

[VFS] Next release date

Hi, all

I browse the VFS JIRa release page and no release date is planned.
Have you planned any release soon ? I'm interested by some corrected issues.

Kind regards,
--

Edouard Lemaistre * Technical project manager * Enovea / CrystalStream *

2 ter, rue Georges Charpak * 76130 Mont Saint Aignan  *  France  *  T + 33
(0) 2 32 18 22 01  *  Standard +33 (0) 2 32 18 22 00 *
edouard.lemaistre@enovea.net <no...@enovea.net> *

www.crystalstream.net : Real time Clearing & Order Book solutions on ETD

www.crystalrec.com : Multi Asset Reconciliation solution

www.enovea.net : Corporate site

CrystalStream Help Desk :
support.crystal@enovea.net           + (33) 232 182 200

Re: [VFS] Next release date

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I think you have it summed up, we need to wrap things up and tie up loose
ends.

I've done other releases for Commons so I could do this one as well.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory