Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by azhar2007 <az...@outlook.com> on 2014/04/07 18:27:27 UTC

Reading Solr index

Hi All,

I have a solr index which is indexed ins Solr.4.7.0.

Ive attempted to open the index with Luke4.0.0 and also other verisons with
no luck.
Gives me an error message.

Is there a way of reading the data?

I would like to convert the file to a readable format where i can see the
terms it holds from the documents etc.

Please Help!!

Re: Reading Solr index

Posted by Dmitry Kan <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, François.

azhar2007: remember to set the perm gen size:

java -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -jar luke-with-deps.jar

Dmitry

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 7:29 PM, François Schiettecatte <
fschiettecatte@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe you should try a more recent release of Luke:
>
>         https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke/releases
>
> François
>
> On Apr 7, 2014, at 12:27 PM, azhar2007 <az...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have a solr index which is indexed ins Solr.4.7.0.
> >
> > Ive attempted to open the index with Luke4.0.0 and also other verisons
> with
> > no luck.
> > Gives me an error message.
> >
> > Is there a way of reading the data?
> >
> > I would like to convert the file to a readable format where i can see the
> > terms it holds from the documents etc.
> >
> > Please Help!!
> >

> > --

Dmitry