Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/27 13:02:27 UTC

config.guess in bigtop-jsvc is outdated

Hi all
config.guess packaged in bigtop-jsvc_1.0.15.orig.tar.gz is outdated and
doesn't include support for ppc64le architecture. As the result, "./gradlew
deb" fails. The latest version of config.guess with ppc64le is located at
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=config.git;a=blob_plain;f=config.guess
.

I have build a new bigtop-jsvc_1.0.15.orig.tar.gz with the latest
config.guess, however, during subsequent build (./gradlew deb)  the new
bigtop-jsvc gets replaced with the original version. How should I overwrite
this behaviour?
Thanks

Re: config.guess in bigtop-jsvc is outdated

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
thanks

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi,