Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by flourish <co...@dork.com> on 2001/03/28 05:37:07 UTC

PI's being copied

    I'm doing my best to avoid copying PI's in some of my templates, but
they're still coming through.  I knew the offending template was my template
that copied all the nodes and attributes that haven't yet been matched, so I
modified the template:
<xsl:template match="node() | @* | text()" priority="-1">
   <xsl:if test="not(processing-instruction())">
      <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
   </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>
    Surely, I thought, this would work, but it doesn't.  The PI's still show
up in the output.  Could someone point out my problem?

Thanks,
Matt