Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by chris <ch...@cobia.net> on 2004/01/03 04:22:52 UTC

RE: Variable Service Address Help

Massimo -

The ServiceLocator class contains a method that accepts a service URL as
a parameter, and returns an appropriately configured Service class.
This method is the preferred one to use when the location is dynamic.

My suggestion would be to modify the WSDL to point to a non-existent
service address, and then have your client program instantiate the
appropriate service class by passing the URL to the ServiceLocator
method.

/Chris