Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 15:39:00 UTC

Tomorrow will be ready a tutorial OpenMeetings 4.0.1 on Mageia 6

Hello,

I've uploaded a spanish tutorial "OpenMeetings
4.0.1 on Mageia 6". Tomorrow will upload the
english version.

Regards

Alvaro

Re: Tomorrow will be ready a tutorial OpenMeetings 4.0.1 on Mageia 6

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...Mageia is a fork of Mandriva.

Alvaro

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.