Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by il...@gmx.net on 2008/10/09 18:44:47 UTC

Change Site

Hi,

I build a page which contains a form, including a submit button.
When the submit button is clicked, a plugin handles the request.

Now I want to change the Wiki page, after the plugin ran.

Szenario:
User hits submitbutton
plugin handles request
plugin changes the displayed page
User sees new page

I saw that there are methods like "setPage", but as a parameter a WikiPage is requested.

Is there any method that could help me with my problem?

Regards

Re: Change Site

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@iki.fi>.
No need, links starting with http:// are automatically recognized as
hyperlinks. Only if you want to define a shortcut (like http: WITHOUT
the slashes), then you need to go and edit jspwiki.properties.

/Janne

Re: Change Site

Posted by Hans Glocke <il...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

sorry for the missunderstandings, I'll try to say it again in other words.

I am writing a plugin for the JSPWiki, which works with data, which was entered into a form.
The plugin starts working when the submitbutton is hit.

Now when the button was hit, I want the plugin to do something with the data (I already implemented this) and at the end, the plugin should call/go to a specific URL (something like "Wiki.jsp?page=ShowContent&id=" + anyID).

The point is that I do not want to add a link to the page, but I want the plugin to visit the page automatically when the button was hit (thus its like the setPage method, but I don't want to set a page, but a URL so that I can transfer a http parameter as well).

Hope this was understandable and wish you a nice evening
Best regards.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Re: Change Site

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.