Posted to user@flume.apache.org by P lva <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/16 19:29:56 UTC

JMS Source

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to configure a jms source in flume agent, but i get this error

Could not create initial context
com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory provider
tcb://xxx.xxxx.xxx.xxxx:xxx

I came across this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2095 and I
have my configuration similar to that. The only change being the provider.

Does provider url always be local machine. I have my queue set up in a
remote jms server.
Can someone please give me an example of a remote provider URL.

Thanks

Re: JMS Source

Posted by P lva <ru...@gmail.com>.
agent.sources = s1
agent.channels = c1
agent.sinks = k1

agent.sources.s1.type = jms
agent.sources.s1.initialContextFactory =
com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory
agent.sources.s1.connectionFactory = 'name of connection factory'
agent.sources.s1.providerURL = tcp://jndi server
agent.sources.s1.destinationName = name of the queue
agent.sources.s1.destinationType = QUEUE
agent.sources.s1.channels = c1
agent.sources.s1.userName = username
agent.sources.s1.passwordFile= /location/to/password

agent.channels.c1.type = memory
agent.channels.c1.capacity = 1000
agent.channels.c1.transactionCapacity = 100

agent.sinks.k1.type = hbase
agent.sinks.k1.channel = c1
agent.sinks.k1.table = table
agent.sinks.k1.columnFamily = col

Re: JMS Source

Posted by Jeff Lord <jl...@cloudera.com>.

Re: JMS Source

Posted by P lva <ru...@gmail.com>.
[...]

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Re: JMS Source

Posted by Jeff Lord <jl...@cloudera.com>.