Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/07/30 11:25:38 UTC

Meet the CloudStack Community - Andrija Panic

Hi all,

I am very happy to share a new interview from the Meet the CloudStack Community. This time we are meeting Andrija Panic and talk with him for his CloudStack journey, vision of the community and advice to all companies who plan to build and enterprise IaaS offering.
https://youtu.be/DsVcrTaRKmU

You can share the posts on social media also:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CloudStack/status/1421067534812524544
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6826832977046114304

Feel free to ask questions to Andrija in the video comments. And to nominate the next person, who you would like to see there!

Kind regards,

Re: Meet the CloudStack Community - Andrija Panic

Posted by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks so much for the great feedback, Rohit!
As we are not able to meet live, I hope these videos help to know more and more people within the community!

Kind regards,

On 30 Jul 2021, at 15:29, Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>> wrote:

Thanks for sharing Ivet.

+1 Daan/Ivet - I think while these activities are great, it helps to interact and know your colleagues in the community better, esp the aspect of how they got started etc. I certainly love them so far, and I think it would be also useful for anybody trying to learn about the CloudStack community.

Regards.

________________________________
Devs, I'm forwarding this with the question (from Ivet and me), if it is
appreciated to get these kinds of links on this list?

Ignore if you don't mind but please respond if you love them or hate them ;)

regards,

Re: Meet the CloudStack Community - Andrija Panic

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks for sharing Ivet.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks for sharing Ivet.

Fwd: Meet the CloudStack Community - Andrija Panic