Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Igor Bondarenko <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 12:56:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Apache Allura 1.2.1

Please use this thread for any discussion of the 1.2.1 release, and vote on
the
[VOTE] thread.

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Apache Allura 1.2.1

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
I think this release is fine since the setuptools warnings are just warnings and
OSX isn't really a target platform for running Allura.  Hence my +1 on the other
thread.

Posted by Igor Bondarenko <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.