Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "WA.TWORSX via AOL" <wa...@verizon.net.INVALID> on 2020/01/29 16:06:25 UTC

Unable to Remove/Delete a Link Button in Calc

AOO-Calc .1.5 on Win10x64 Home desktop

After doing some revision to my Bowling Score Data spreadsheet, I find,
(what I think is), an unwanted button to a link that now spans from
column O thru column AP, in row 2.Those columns were previously hidden
while I was focusing my revision work in adjacent areas, i.e., columns A
thru N and columns AJ thru AT. Not sure if that is related to the cause
of this problem, but might be. I seem to recall that the button was
originally located within column AH, prior to hiding those columns. The
link is no longer valid, so when I click on the button in an attempt to
delete it, I am shown an error message saying that Windows cannot find
the file.

I deleted the existing row 2, but the unwanted button continues to
appear in (new) row 2.

The same problem occurs within row 16, except that the unwanted button
spans columns O thru AI. At one time, I probably had a button to a link
located within column AH, possibly in row 16. Again, the button remains
and breaks formulae below row 16 if I delete the entire row 16.

Help!

Re: Unable to Remove/Delete a Link Button in Calc

Posted by Winston Lennon <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I  installed the file OpenSymbol_V1.7 in the c:\Windows\Fonts folder and
the formulas look OK now.

Sincerely,
Winston A.  Lennon

Posted by "WA.TWORSX via AOL" <wa...@verizon.net.INVALID>.