Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Gintautas Sulskus <gi...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 17:01:49 UTC

Showing custom entity types

Hi Devs,

My post is a follow-up of the "Showing custom entity types" thread [1]

In particular, I am interested where the classification is specified in the
eHealth example [2].
How do I annotate drug-related entities as "Drugs" rather than "Others". I
can't seem to find the exact configuration point in the example eHealth
code [3]. Would you kindly help me out with that?

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40stanbol.apache.org/msg04048.html
[2] https://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/customvocabulary.html
[3]
https://github.com/apache/stanbol/tree/17db70cb87ae5bbb905c1dbe76fbe4c0ca1dd90d/demos/ehealth

Best Regards,
Gin

Re: Showing custom entity types

Posted by Gintautas Sulskus <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Umutcan,

It works the way you described. Thanks very much!
Sometimes the assurance that one is on the right path is all what you need
:)

Best Wishes,
Gin

Posted by Umutcan Simsek <um...@mni.thm.de>.