Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/09 12:16:31 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] Apache Karaf 2.2.x and 2.1.x branch release planning

Ok, I've looked at all openend issues for 2.2.1 no and would say:

I think those should be fixed. I try to fix what is possible till
sunday but help is welcomed :)

I think we should also include the following issues, but I'm waiting
for answer there:

All other issues could be moved to 2.2.2 IMHO

Kind regards,
Andreas

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
I would also like to inlcude
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2068 if it comes by time as a
karaf patch; otherwise it could wait for 2.2.2.

Kind regards,
Andreas