Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by WXR <14...@qq.com> on 2013/07/24 04:32:49 UTC

Does compute offering in basic network support network rate limit?

I create a compute offering with 1Mb/s network rate limit,and then apply it to a vm.But the network traffic limit seems not work.

I want to know if basic network doesn't support network rate limit in compute offering?

RE: Does compute offering in basic network support network rate limit?

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Yes, basic network does support network rate limit in compute offering.