Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 강민우 <mi...@navercorp.com> on 2018/01/12 05:43:35 UTC

Is there alternative HiveStoragePredicateHandler#decomposePredicate?

Hello,​I developed a custom hive storage handler.It works on the legacy hive(using MR).​My custom storage handler extracts some values in the SQL WHERE Clause.And the values were set into job conf.That logic exists in HiveStoragePredicateHandler#decomposePredicate.​But SparkSQL seem to does not call HiveStoragePredicateHandler#decomposePredicate.So I couldn't extract values in the SQL WHERE Clause.​I have to extract some values in the SQL WHERE Clause because the values use making InputSplits.If anyone has some idea that gets values in SQL WHERE Clause, please let me know.​Best regards,Minwoo Kang