Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Veaceslav Chicu <cs...@infologic.fr> on 2006/02/10 12:51:34 UTC

read dat from a java class

Hello,

I have seen something like:

"values (package.Class)"

it was something about lucene integration?

how should be that class? where I can find documentation for this method
 to generate values for "VALUES"?

best regards,
Slavic

Re: read dat from a java class

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Slavic,

VTIs were removed from Cloudscape before it was open-sourced as Derby.
This is because the VTI syntax conflicts with the syntax for the
corresponding ANSI SQL feature (function tables). DERBY-716 is an
enhancement request to re-enable VTIs using the ANSI syntax. Currently,
no one is working on this issue.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: read dat from a java class

Posted by Veaceslav Chicu <cs...@infologic.fr>.
where can I find more information about:
http://db.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine/org/apache/derby/vti/package-summary.html

?
thank you,
Slavic