Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "john.tiger" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 05:57:02 UTC

erica dependency

hmmm, thought erica was dependency free - even though we cloned the
github files, the make file calls a script that requires an online
connection to github to get couchbeam, whatever that is, as part of the
compile process.  A compile process should not be calling out online.

Re: erica dependency

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:57 AM, john.tiger <jo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> hmmm, thought erica was dependency free - even though we cloned the github
> files, the make file calls a script that requires an online connection to
> github to get couchbeam, whatever that is, as part of the compile process.
>  A compile process should not be calling out online.

There is no system dependencies yes only erlang modules.

Anyway you can get releases tarballs from the downloads page on Github:

https://github.com/benoitc/erica/downloads

Last one is available here:

https://github.com/downloads/benoitc/erica/erica-0.3.0.tar.gz

Hope it helps,