Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gundars Kulups <gu...@dati.lv> on 2001/12/10 16:04:56 UTC

Explanation of problem with Tiles+JBuilder

Here is little bit of explanaition of problem I have tracked down.
In order for aplication to run in JBuilder with Tomcat and struts I have
nostrutstomcat32.jar in lib/ext directory of JBuilder. However if I
substitute ActionServlet definition in web.xml with Tiles ActionServlet I
get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts/action/ActionServlet
exception when starting server. I I remove nostrutstomcat32.jar OpenTool I
can not access my application classes (FormBean) anymore. Does anyone knows
solution to this problem?
WBR,
Gundars