Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by tapestry5 <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/05 20:41:21 UTC

generate input fileds dynamically

I am using Tapestry 5.0.18 stable version.

I have a requirement where i need list of key value pair.

In page there is a button "Add New"

On click of "Add New" two input fields should be shown which is "key"
"value".
There can be n number of key value pair.

I am not sure how to achieve this feature in T5.

Re: generate input fileds dynamically

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Have you check out the FormInjector component. There is an example in  the Tapestry 5 source code repository that does something similar to
what you are asking.

Shing

Home page : http://www.lombok.demon.co.uk/