Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Nock <pn...@medicineplanet.com> on 2001/06/18 22:42:46 UTC

Sylvain: was ... RE: broken build?

Hmmm...
Is your patch correct?

I see it's changed to...

    private boolean isValidName (String name) {
        if (name != null) {
            return false;
        }

I found my stylesheets no longer had <xsl:param>s working properly with the
20010618104654 C1 build.  Looking at the code, this would seem to be the
correct check:
    private boolean isValidName (String name) {
        if (name == null) {
            return false;
        }

With the second version, my stylesheets seem to work OK again.

Paul
Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Paul Nock a écrit :

> Hmmm...
> Is your patch correct?
>
> I see it's changed to...
>
>     private boolean isValidName (String name) {
>         if (name != null) {
>             return false;
>         }
>
> I found my stylesheets no longer had <xsl:param>s working properly with the
> 20010618104654 C1 build.  Looking at the code, this would seem to be the
> correct check:
>     private boolean isValidName (String name) {
>         if (name == null) {
>             return false;
>         }
>
> With the second version, my stylesheets seem to work OK again.
>
> Paul
You're totally right. That was a typo from me :(
It's corrected in CVS the right way now.

Thanks and sorry for the incovenience.
--
Sylvain Wallez