Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu> on 2017/02/06 15:53:22 UTC

User Profile Service database

Anuj, Supun,

This is just a heads up that I’m going to work on moving the database tables for the User Profile Service out of the registry database and into it’s own database.

Thanks,

Marcus

Re: User Profile Service database

Posted by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Anuj,

Sorry, I meant that I’m working on migrating the schema out of the “workspace catalog” schema and into its own schema.  That way the User Profile microservice has its own database.

And I would very much like to discuss the migration module since that will be something I want to do soon.

Thanks,

Marcus

On Feb 6, 2017, at 11:03 AM, anuj bhandar <bh...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello Marcus,

That part is already done, the user-profile-migration module takes care of that, it basically migrates all the user profiles from all the tenants in identity server to a different DB in airavata.

I will be in lab soon, we can discuss about it more.

Regards,
Anuj Bhandar