Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Chamil Thanthrimudalige <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/23 07:51:51 UTC

[Axis2] XMLBeans databinding with real life example (Issue 120)

hi all,

I am trying to work on the subject Jira issue
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-120) with a WSDL from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsrf as
mentioned by Dims. However the WSDL files that are present in this
location do not have a data binding. Therefor I am unable to do a code
generation with this using WSDL2Java in axis2. Can I use some other WSDL
[Sun or White Mesa] with a binding instead of this?

Best Regards,
Chamil Thanthrimudalige.

Re: [Axis2] XMLBeans databinding with real life example (Issue 120)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Hehe, please open a bug report :)

-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: [Axis2] XMLBeans databinding with real life example (Issue 120)

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] XMLBeans databinding with real life example (Issue 120)

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chamil,

--