Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/12/01 22:03:58 UTC

Re: configuruation documentation.

I have fleshed out my stuff.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Catalog+%28Products%29
I took a different slant than most doc in that I put in things that were
of interest. also approached it by the top level menus.
found an interesting link.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Applications+User+Manual

Case Torres sent the following on 11/29/2007 6:31 AM:

RE: Accounting Module Finished

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Jacopo

I have uploaded a zip file stripped of the Opentaps specific code and
granted the required license.

Skip

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Jacopo

Yes, I can do that.  I can just suck out the widget code and submit it
separately.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Yes,

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Yes yes, I should have said "Accounts Receivable Module".  This has nothing
to do with GL accounting.  Forgive me, it's really late.

Skip

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

RE: Error

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Thanks BJ, I had some dinner and remembered while I was eating.  Forgot to
add the the guy to the entitygroup.xml file.

Skip

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
   /** Gets the helper name that corresponds to this delegator and the
specified entityName
     *@param entityName The name of the entity to get the helper name for
     *@return String with the helper name that corresponds to this
delegator and the specified entityName
     */

    }

Re: Error

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
is your entity defined in entitymodel.xml but not in entitygroup.xml?

--
http://Antwebsystems.com : OFBiz Quality support for competitive rates.

Error

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
I am getting this error:

Re: Getting parameters from outside of a form

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
lots of examples already used

skip@thedevers sent the following on 12/1/2007 8:34 PM:

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.