Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Andrea Greggio <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/10 08:52:56 UTC

microphone audio level problem with flash.

Hello, I installed openmeetings on a virtual server and use an EEPC with
ubuntu 11.10 and firefox  with client.
The system works, only that the Adobe Flash plugin has a bug and does
not allow you to adjust the microphone volume on the webcam because not
once open the settings you can not press ok.
So the audio captured remains low, even when the volume of the system
does not change the result.
There's a way to adjust the volume level of microphone in openmeetings?
Has anyone had the same problem with firefox + flash on linux?

Andrea

Re: microphone audio level problem with flash.

Posted by Andrea Greggio <pa...@gmail.com>.
thanks for the answer.
When you can have this functionality integrated?
currently there is a chance to raise the level of the microphone flash
flash bypassing the control center that is not clickable in the player
for the bug on linux version?

I need to turn up the volume as the green bar on the left video window
in openmeetings, which shows the volume of the signal is low even if I
speak into the microphone of the webcam. Since I use it in a room with a
linux client that complicates things.

Andrea

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andrea,