Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/02 08:14:39 UTC

September 2018 podling report

Hi all,

I added a (draft) report to https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018.
We have made great progress. :)

If you have any suggestion to make changes, please let us know.

Cheers,
Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: September 2018 podling report

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Davor!

Rule-based policy support sounds broad. :)
It's about adding predicates to selectively invoke passes. For example,
depending on data sizes, one can invoke different passes (e.g., optimized
for small jobs, default jobs, or large jobs).

Cheers,
Gon

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
Signed off; thanks.