Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Eric Chaves <er...@uolet.com> on 2019/10/04 19:29:52 UTC

Which JAR can I find org.apache.nifi.record.path.*

Hi folks,

I'd like to use the Record Path classes in a groovy script for a
InvokeScriptedProcessor but when I import those classes they aren't found.
Can anyone point me the JAR where they reside?

The classes I'm importing are

import org.apache.nifi.record.path.FieldValue
import org.apache.nifi.record.path.RecordPath
import org.apache.nifi.record.path.RecordPathResult
import org.apache.nifi.record.path.util.compiledRecordPaths

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Re: Which JAR can I find org.apache.nifi.record.path.*

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Eric,

I have, specifically for the unit tests. You can find the scaffolding
at [1] and the actual script at [2] (it's trivial but should have all
the boilerplate). Also it may interest you to know that I have put up
a Pull Request for the nifi-record-path addition to the scripting
bundle [3] :)

Regards,
Matt

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-scripting-bundle/nifi-scripting-processors/src/test/groovy/org/apache/nifi/record/script/ScriptedRecordSetWriterTest.groovy