Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/16 07:59:05 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Create Release Branch 2009.04

[+1] Binding: David, Adrian, Anil, Scott, Jacopo
[+1] Non-binding: Sam, Tim, Ashish, Vikas, Bruno, Pranay, Shi, Marco,
Ravindra
[+0]: 0
[-1]: 0

Based on this result (more than 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 than -1
votes) the vote has passed.

In respect for comments about the time, I'll wait for about 12 hours
more from the time of this email (that makes it mid-day Thursday my
time) to do the actual branch. If anyone would like to vote after this
that's fine, but unless something major comes up we'll consider this
vote binding and do the release branch as has been planned for (though
~1.5 days after). With that timing the press release should go out
early (probably Monday) of next week, for those interested in such
things.

-David

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Create Release Branch 2009.04

Posted by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com>.
I miss this list before :(

Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone.
Weizhan Guo

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Best wishes to OFBiz 9.4 !!!!!

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks David.

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@yahoo.com>

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
David,

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
David,

i'm trying to make a JIRA to update the poi.jar library in OFBiz, just
before creating the branch.

Hope that could be integrated before the creation !

Cheers

--
- Erwan -