Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Mallesh SGowda <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/16 12:44:53 UTC

request solve pdf box problem

// fileName contains path with filename

File file =  new File(fileName);

  parser = new PDFParser(new FileInputStream(file));      //  problem here

 this code working fine in the eclipse mode

after creating .jar is not working

any one suggest me

Re: request solve pdf box problem

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 16.05.2012 12:44, schrieb Mallesh SGowda:
> // fileName contains path with filename
>
> File file =  new File(fileName);
>
>    parser = new PDFParser(new FileInputStream(file));      //  problem here
>

>   this code working fine in the eclipse mode
>
> after creating .jar is not working
>
> any one suggest me

Hmmm, you didn't describe the problem in detail, there is no pdf, there is no
stack trace, no any other further information (used version, platform etc.).

I'm afraid no one can help you without any information

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

P.S.: You should use something like the following to load a pdf:

PDDocument.load(filename);

Re: request solve pdf box problem

Posted by Mallesh SGowda <ma...@gmail.com>.
// fileName contains path with filename

File file =  new File(fileName);
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(file);

  parser = new PDFParser(fis);      //  problem here

this code working fine in the eclipse mode

after creating .jar is not working

please suggest me