Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anil <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/26 11:16:24 UTC

vertx-ignite

HI,

I am using vertx-ignite and when node is left the topology, lock is not
getting released and whole server is not responding.

2017-04-26 04:09:15 WARN  vertx-blocked-thread-checker
BlockedThreadChecker:57 - Thread Thread[vert.x-worker-thread-82,5,ignite]
has been blocked for 2329981 ms, time limit is 60000
io.vertx.core.VertxException: Thread blocked
        at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:175)
        at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.parkAndCheckInterrupt(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:836)
        at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:997)
        at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1304)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get0(GridFutureAdapter.java:161)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:119)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.get0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:488)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.get(GridCacheAdapter.java:4663)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.get(GridCacheAdapter.java:1388)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.get(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1117)
        at io.vertx.spi.cluster.ignite.impl.MapImpl.get(MapImpl.java:81)
        at io.vertx.core.impl.HAManager.chooseHashedNode(HAManager.java:590)
        at io.vertx.core.impl.HAManager.checkSubs(HAManager.java:519)
        at io.vertx.core.impl.HAManager.nodeLeft(HAManager.java:305)
        at io.vertx.core.impl.HAManager.access$100(HAManager.java:107)
        at io.vertx.core.impl.HAManager$1.nodeLeft(HAManager.java:157)
        at
io.vertx.spi.cluster.ignite.IgniteClusterManager.lambda$null$4(IgniteClusterManager.java:254)
        at
io.vertx.spi.cluster.ignite.IgniteClusterManager$$Lambda$36/837728834.handle(Unknown
Source)
        at
io.vertx.core.impl.ContextImpl.lambda$executeBlocking$1(ContextImpl.java:271)
        at io.vertx.core.impl.ContextImpl$$Lambda$13/116289363.run(Unknown
Source)
        at io.vertx.core.impl.TaskQueue.lambda$new$0(TaskQueue.java:60)
        at io.vertx.core.impl.TaskQueue$$Lambda$12/443290224.run(Unknown
Source)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

was it a known issue ?

Thanks

Re: vertx-ignite

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
Hi Anil,

Yes, you're right. Ignite vertx integration creates caches during work. The
template needed for correct work.

Re: vertx-ignite

Posted by Anil <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikhonov,