Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2012/06/29 13:54:22 UTC

[VOTE] Hama 0.5 release (RC4)

Hi all,

The Hama 0.5 RC4 is now available.

Artifacts and Signatures:
http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/dist/0.5-RC4/

SVN Tags:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hama/tags/0.5-RC4/

Please try it, run the tests, check the doc, etc.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Hama 0.5
[]   0
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks.
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [VOTE] Hama 0.5 release (RC4)

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@oracle.com>.
OK. Vote passes. Let me put up this RC4 as Hama 0.5. Thanks all!

bq. But, the documentation in the below is still the same

Yes, we have to update our wiki.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon