Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Maria Kaceriakova <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2007/06/30 13:20:42 UTC

Links to examples

Hi!

I have a problem accessing the links to examples, src and test/
templates provided in the Resources subsection of the Developer's
guide...
It is mentioned that all directory references are relative to the
distribution root directory, but it still doesn't work.

Could you, please, send me an absolute path to those links?

Cheers,

Maria

Re: Links to examples

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria,

Did you download the Velocity distribution (Velocity-1.5.zip or
Velocity-1.5.tar.gz)?  The directories should be within that download.

WILL

On 6/30/07, Maria Kaceriakova <ma...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have a problem accessing the links to examples, src and test/
> templates provided in the Resources subsection of the Developer's
> guide...
> It is mentioned that all directory references are relative to the
> distribution root directory, but it still doesn't work.
>
> Could you, please, send me an absolute path to those links?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Maria

Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain