Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mi...@collegecommunityonline.com on 2001/08/27 23:23:41 UTC

Implementing Interfaces and condidtional includes in JSP

Can I implement an interface using the jsp page tag?  I want to write some
custom interfaces, and use them in my JSP code.

Also say I have an if then and an include file satement whithin the if then.
Now probably the jsp engine will parse all of the included files regardless of
the conditional, but the code that is included as a result should not execute
unless the value of the if statement evaluates to true.  Am I right about
this?