Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/16 14:40:21 UTC

How to re-direct Ignite logs to log4j2?

Hi

    I'm not able to re-direct the Ignite logs to log4j2. I tried it by
adding the optional `ignite-log4j2` directory to the class path and added
the log4j2.xml. Still, the logs thrown to the console.

Can anyone tell how to re-direct the logs?

--Kamal

Re: How to re-direct Ignite logs to log4j2?

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sherry!

While you're waiting for the response from topic starter, this link may come
in handy:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/logging#section-log4j2

...path to log4j2.xml should be either absolute or a relative local file
system path, relative to META-INF in classpath, or relative to IGNITE_HOME.

So it seems that you've got three options.

Re: How to re-direct Ignite logs to log4j2?

Posted by sherryhw <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi I have a same issue here.
How did you resolve it?
Thanks.
Sherry

Re: How to re-direct Ignite logs to log4j2?

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
No, it's not a must, but it's used by Ignite for resolving relative paths
when set.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: How to re-direct Ignite logs to log4j2?

Posted by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com>.
Alexei,

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.