Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by ZA...@cognizant.com on 2015/03/18 08:11:43 UTC

stanbol sentiment analysis.

Hi,
I am trying to do a sentiment analysis for the sample input "this is not a good product". I have created a weighted chain and added engines like

  *   sentiment-wordclassifier ( required , SentimentEngine)
  *   sentiment-summarization ( required , SentimentSummarizationEngine)
  *   langid ( required , LangIdEnhancementEngine)
  *   opennlp-sentence ( required , OpenNlpSentenceDetectionEngine)
  *   opennlp-token ( required , OpenNlpTokenizerEngine)
  *   opennlp-pos ( required , OpenNlpPosTaggingEngine)
  *   opennlp-chunker ( required , OpenNlpChunkingEngine)
  *   pos-chunker ( required , PosChunkerEngine)

the output in the enchancer I am getting is
Extracted entities
Language
[en]

en
conf: unknown

It is only recognizing the language. What I should to get a proper output. I am a beginner in stanbol and exploring it. kindly help.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

Re: stanbol sentiment analysis.

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
HI,

Content uploaded to the content hub is immediately enhanced and indexed. It
does not support a patch processing workflow. Anyways development on the
content hub has stopped some time ago. So I would recommend you to use some
other framework for content processing  and indexing (e.g. Apache Manifold).

best
Rupert

Posted by ZA...@cognizant.com.

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Just include the bundle in your launcher or install it later on.

When you build

    cd data/sentiment/sentiwordnet/
    mvn install

you will find the module in the target folder. The required data are
downloaded as part of the build.

best
Rupert

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.