Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/05/28 01:37:22 UTC

LDAPServer for testing?

Hi,

I'm a committer for the Apache DB - Derby team and I am currently
working on some tests that include attempting to make a connection to
a database set up to verify authentication through LDAP.

It was suggested on our derby-dev list that someone working on the
Directory project might have an ldap server available that we could
have our developers run tests against.

Does anyone have such a server we could use?

Thx,
Myrna

Re: LDAPServer for testing?

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Myrna,

There's also a ApacheDS testing maven archetype described here:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/reporting-bugs.html

You could customize this baseline further to provide standardized test starting points for various Derby integration scenarios.

Seems like the one described in the above link works for ADS version 1.0.0.  This one works with 1.5.0:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/oersoy/apacheds.testing.archetype

Cheers,
- Ole

Re: LDAPServer for testing?