Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/01/01 09:01:31 UTC

[T5] - is there any example for Grid usage ?

Hi all,

i want to use gird and paging components in my app. but i can't find any
useful sample.

any resource or sample ?

--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi

Re: [T5] - is there any example for Grid usage ?

Posted by Zsolt Salamon <sa...@gmail.com>.
Did you see this screencast?

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/screencast_5.html

Posted by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com>.